Reservations for Holy Masses
Groups desiring to celebrate Mass in the Basilica with their own priest must follow the following norms, which were formulated in consideration of the precautionary norms for stopping the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Request a reservation by using the attached form.
- The maximum capacity for celebrations in the Basilica is 100 persons.
- The maximum capacity for celebrations in the Chapel of St. Agnes is 30 persons.
- On ferial days, Saturday included, groups can celebrate only at 9:30.
- It is not possible to celebrate Mass in the afternoon, on Sundays, or on feastdays.
- It is not possible to celebrate at the Tomb of St. Clare, in the Chapel of the Crucifix.
- It is not possible for a single group to celebrate Mass in the Basilica on consecutive days.
- Priests must bring their own alb and stole.
- All Eucharistic celebrations are to follow the norms of the Roman Missal.
- An offering for the upkeep of the Basilica is always appreciated.