BOOKING CELEBRATION OF THE HOLY MASS
Some rules for groups who wish to celebrate in the Basilica with their priest:
- It can be celebrated in the Basilica (about 150 people). and in the Chapel of Saint Agnes ( about 35 people).
- It is not possible to celebrate at the Tomb of Saint Clare and in the Chapel of the Crucifix.
- On weekdays, including Saturdays, groups can only celebrate at 9.30 a.m.
- It is not possible to celebrate in the afternoon, on Sundays or public holidays.
- An offer for the expenses of the Basilica is appreciated.